Thursday, December 27, 2007

Four Dimensions

A close friend of ours is currently undergoing a severe physical trial.  Her internal circuits are misfiring a bit and her body is experiencing some power failures.  But she isn't having any loss of power from her heavenly life source.  The Lord is holding her and she is keenly aware of that.  As I reflected on the fact that we have some of our most intimate times with the Lord when we are weakest I realized that God really has us covered.  At all times He (1) holds us up with His strength, (2) blankets us with His presence, (3) fills us with His spirit and (4) shields us from harm.  I think we become most aware of these realities when our natural strength is diminished.  Please pray for our friend that she would recover completely and be restored to health.  We can rejoice with her that she is presently experiencing the four dimensions of God's presence even now in her weakness.
 
2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
 
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment