Monday, February 14, 2011

Be mine

Comes the call from Heaven:

"Will you be mine?"

"I would be your love forever."

"I have crossed the skies to rescue you."

"There isn't anything I wouldn't give...anything I wouldn't do...
to show my love for you."

"Even as you have dark and difficult days, I want to be with you now."

"Can you hear my words.  Can you feel my touch in your heart?"

"You are my bride...now and forever."

"I long to be with you...truly one and without any separation."

"That time is coming."

"I am preparing your home now."

"Soon you will fly to me and we will be one."

"Do you long for me, as I do for you?"

"Come away, even now, and listen to my love song for you..."

  How beautiful you are, my darling! 
   Oh, how beautiful!
 (from Song of Solomon)


Jesus Valentine for you


love and blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment