Saturday, June 23, 2012

finding gold!

I went in search of gold this morning and found it in a field.  Golden sun washing over a golden field spoke of God's provision in abundance.  This particular field was located, as many fields are, in a quiet rural corner...away from the crowds and sitting in peaceful potential.  I knew that I had found true gold after taking the picture when the driver and passenger of the first truck I drove past, on that road, waved at me.  Only those who are surrounded by this kind of gold know their true wealth and are set free to share that joy.

Matthew 13:31 Here is another illustration Jesus used: "The Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed planted in a field. 32 It is the smallest of all seeds, but it becomes the largest of garden plants; it grows into a tree, and birds come and make nests in its branches."

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment