Wednesday, February 27, 2013

case of winter joy

...should have gotten the vaccine shot...thought I'd made it through the winter...
but I woke up this morning with a serious case of winter joy.

I thought I'd shake it off by thinking on some of the problems and challenges I'd face in the work day ahead...
But no!  That old joy bug just stuck...hanging over me like some kind of summer sunshine...

I just know that whoever I come near today is going to catch it...I'm practically sneezing smiles and running a happiness fever.

Who can explain these things...these invisible germs that must float through the air carrying peace and contentment and gratitude...

Oh, that's right...I have a heavenly relation who is deeply involved in my life...I keep forgetting and thinking that I'm on my own down here!

Well it may pass with time...but for now I think I'll just have to accept this winter joy...there are worse things than being happy!


Job 8:21 
He will once again fill your mouth with laughter
    and your lips with shouts of joy.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment