Monday, February 18, 2013

love for a lifetime

Will I ever know that I've been known
with a love that lasts for life?

Is there one who cares enough to share
a love that frees from strife?

When I'm alone will love be shown
that carries me through trial?

Is there one unseen who sees my need
and holds me up despite all?

What kind of love would reach this way,
When we so often fail?

Who would walk with me this day,
The One who sees my trail...

There is a love that lasts for life!
It's source is He who made us.

Our weakness is His strength's best stage
Our failings why He holds us.

With less of me, more Him I'll see
This love I now will trust!


John 1:14 So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father's one and only Son.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment