Monday, February 11, 2013

Running the G-race

My head is up and eyes ahead,
I'm running in the G-race...

Can't stop now, my soul is fed,
All the stains have been erased.

No more alone...Your Word has said,
The Truth within has evil chased...

I'm running in the G-race.

Made for more than worlds can give
Life is knowing Your embrace,

Feel Your Spirit's breath and live,

My greatest enemy I've faced 
and death's destroyed
now life awaits!

I'm running in the G-race!


1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtainit. 25 And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but wefor an imperishable crown.

blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment