Saturday, January 4, 2014

simple expression

As I jog through crisp morning air and feel the contrast of brilliant sun and azure sky with frigid temperatures, thoughts turn to You. I love you, Jesus! Thank you for loving me! Help me to remember to tell you, at least daily, that I love you. You gave me life...all of life. You made me...you planned this life of mine...you knew I would need your help to find You and you sent the help I needed. You found me when I was searching and wondering and wandering. Thank you for showing me that it really is all about you, and knowing you, and walking with you. Nothing added and nothing diminished, but you and you alone, with Father and Spirit. Now I know that oneness with you is what you have had in mind from the beginning.
-
I love you, Jesus!
-
Romans 8:1 So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. 2 And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death.
-
hope you have also found His love!
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment