Tuesday, February 11, 2014

a blank page

Write upon my life, Dear Lord...
This day your story tell.
-
My heart's a page for you to pen
The story of your love.
-
Night is past and dawn fresh broke,
The past erased, I'm free!
-
So write your ways and form your song,
That others...You may see.
-
Fill my mind with your Words
and let my path be light...
-
Set my feet on Heaven's course,
Your Spirit be my guide.
-
I will trust in you alone...
No other can be found
-
Write upon my life today
and read Your truth aloud!
-
2 Corinthians 3: Clearly, you are a letter from Christ showing the result of our ministry among you. This "letter" is written not with pen and ink, but with the Spirit of the living God. It is carved not on tablets of stone, but on human hearts.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment