Monday, June 15, 2015

Fw: the company of angels


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 7:37 AM
Subject: the company of angels

In the company of angels
I will walk the road today.
-
Not alone for any moment
they are watching all the way.
-
Towering high above and closely spread...
God's light commands..as soldiers stand,
A forest of His Heavenly guard
-
My life is safe within His hand..
How can I fear though life is hard
-
These trees remind me He is near
Quietly surrounding..
He is now around me...
Shielding me on this ground, He
-
Never leaves my side.
-
-
Hebrews 1:7
Regarding the angels, he says,
"He sends his angels like the winds, his servants like flames of fire."
-
-
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment