Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Fw: hidden path




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:36 AM
Subject: hidden path

The path sometimes seems hidden,
Life's weeds have overgrown...
I cannot find the way out,
I don't know how to go.
Weeds crowd from all directions,
I'm lost within my skin...
Where do I go when all I know
is where I haven't been...
-
Is there a best way from here?
Is there a best from now?
Is there a way to walk this day,
to lead me up and out?
-
I need your hand to hold mine,
Your touch to reassure.
I need your light to see now,
I need your words to hear...
-
There is a best way forward,
The best for me this day...
To leave the past behind me,
while learning its mistakes.
-
You'll take me through the forest,
You'll guide me on the way,
You'll show me that I'm never lost,
Your presence is my path.
-
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life;
    in your presence there is fullness of joy;
    at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.


No comments:

Post a Comment