Friday, October 14, 2016

Fw: me or You?




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 7:27 AM
Subject: me or You?

me or You?...the question goes,
I see has been the theme.
-
every day this is my choice,
who rules my life...
who calls the shots...
who leads the way...
who takes the reins...
-
I know it should be you...but
me elbows in and squeezes out
your quiet presence (but still you wait).
-
There is a place where surrender wins;
Where You loom large and I grow small...
I stop my noise...
listen close...
hear your soft voice...
follow your prod...
-
me or You...the answer's clear,
It must be You!
and then I find the me...
You'd want for me to be.
-
Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator....15 And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment