Sunday, January 1, 2017

Fw: praise




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 1, 2017 7:59 AM
Subject: praise

I raise my hands neath open skies
Though no one sees I find your eyes.
-
The joy I feel outdoors, alone, convinces me
that You're here too.
-
Majestic trees surrounding me...sprung from your pen
and guide thoughts up, cause me to think,
-
that all I see from heavens to earth, is your design...
and I now link...with You.
-
I praise your Hands in earthly times
for all I see that you've designed,
-
Includes my life...your loving care
has carried me neath many skies
-
and one day will come carry me
past blue skies to...
-
eternity.

-
John 14:And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.


No comments:

Post a Comment