Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fw: The quiet king


Who is this quiet king?
Maker of all, Savior of my soul and yet...
Willing to let me make the choice.
-
What kind of sovereign wraps such power in velvet mystery?
Nature has such balance that His rule seems self sustaining.
-
Why would the Lord of life permit some to die without knowing Him?
But then, why would I?
-
How does the One who is Master over generations and completer of History
permit us to choose foolishly and yet know that His plan will be fulfilled
-
How is it that the Lord of all has come to me personally and yet I can forget Him so easily?
-
Who is this quiet king, whose humble sacrifice draws me to choose to look His way, love His care and walk with Him this day?

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment