Saturday, June 23, 2018

Fw: God shows up in unexpected ways

The other night I was about to open the Chapel doors to attend a meeting when the moth in the picture caught my eye.  Perched on the vertical class, in the midst of the word "worship" was this pretty little creature.  I don't think it was more than an inch in length.  I had to snap a picture and magnify her because she was so beautiful.  The symmetrical pattern of layered pink and yellow color on her wings and body was just remarkable.  It was a delight to be welcomed to the place of worship by such humble beauty.
-
Beauty
-
Humble creature that you are...
So easy to dismiss.
Who likes the moth? (You eat our cloth!)
-
But your creator chose to show
His beauty on your wings...
That we might know,
Beauty is His to give.
-
And great as God is...high above...
His artist's brush and sculptor's touch
Could not depart from your frame,
Till colors pointed to His name.

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment