Friday, August 10, 2018

Fw: the blameless path


Psalm 101:I will ponder the way that is blameless.
    Oh when will you come to me?
I will walk with integrity of heart
    within my house;
I will not set before my eyes
    anything that is worthless.
-
Like the wheels of a car, our hearts and minds need to be "realigned".  We may feel like we are tracking true and rolling straight, but unless we hold our lives up to the measure of God's Word under the revealing light of the Holy Spirit....and I mean "every day" we will align with unhealthy desires that well up from within.  Verse 3 is especially appropriate in this day of the Smart Phone and ubiquitous internet access.  We would do well to memorize this verse and hold it close!
-
blessings!
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment