Monday, January 7, 2019

Fw: Consider the contents

Romans 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
-
Twenty-eight words...only five have more than four letters...a simple expression that a child can understand...(okay a child might need help with the word 'abound'...)...reminds us that knowing God isn't complicated, but certainly is profound, awesome and powerful in our lives...makes us ask ourselves: "What fills me?"...Do I try to fill myself with self confidence to face the uncertainties and stresses of the day?...Or do I have faith in the living God which leads to being filled with "joy and peace"?...I love the progression: believe--joy--hope overflowing.
-
Is God filling you on the inside?
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment