Friday, May 26, 2017

Fw: thrown a curve




----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To: Rob Smith <rsmith@mycwa.com>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 7:31 AM
Subject: thrown a curve

The straight line of my life turned a corner the day I was thrown a curve.
-
Where did this creature come from...who walked into my life?
-
Why did I sense that what I missed I'd find with her beside?
-
In my way life seemed straight and moving on a line...
-
But the curves moved past, my heart just flipped...
-
my path was re-defined!
-
I'd been to school with only guys and worked aboard a ship.
-
Men were all I'd hung around and tasks were linear...binary...
-
Everything about this girl was circular and scary!
-
From the softness of her skin to the music of her voice to the way her walk was dancing...
-
But especially those curves!  Her everything en-trancing...
-
My life was moving down the line, in arithmetic sequence,
-
Until the curve came cross my path and turned me round (thank goodness!)
-
-
Genesis 2: 22 And the rib that the Lord God had taken from the man he made into a woman and brought her to the man. 23 Then the man said,
"This at last is bone of my bones
    and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called Woman,
    because she was taken out of Man."
-
To Shirley...the curve that straightened me out!
Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment