Saturday, August 6, 2011

window

What is your window on the world?  As you sit on one side of the glass do you enjoy the view coming through?  Are you secure on the inside while light breaks in and does your window shield from rain and wind?  When gentle breezes blow outside do you open your window and feel the sweet air?  If you can't go outdoors does your window bring it in and can you find the sky artist when you look out?  Is your window clean and clear or do smudges distract?  Consider your window today...you are on one side with a view of Heaven...Can you see it?  The window will soon open forever...and with no glass between...you will be with Him.

Song of Solomon 2:8 Ah, I hear my lover coming!
      He is leaping over the mountains,
      bounding over the hills.
 9 My lover is like a swift gazelle
      or a young stag.
   Look, there he is behind the wall,
      looking through the window,
      peering into the room.
 10 My lover said to me,
      "Rise up, my darling!
      Come away with me, my fair one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment