Tuesday, April 7, 2015

moving toward us

   Heading to the pond this morning I needed a touch from Him.  As I stepped from the truck I immediately felt the kiss of a gentle morning sprinkle...just enough rain to remind me of His touch without becoming wet.  As I gazed over the pond I saw the small wavelets moving in my direction and felt the breeze on my face that gave me more physical reminders that He is not only covering me with a kiss, He is moving toward me with a fresh breeze.  The overall message seemed to be that He is near; He is touching us; He is moving in our direction; He sees and knows us; He surrounds us with Himself.  There is peace and there is hope in the gentle spring morning.
-
Job 36:27 He draws up the water vapor and then distills it into rain.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment