Tuesday, April 28, 2015

the downstream path


----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Rob Smith <toanosmith@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:16 AM
Subject: the downstream path



 
 

I took a picture on my walk this morning that said something to me about life.  You might call it "the downstream path".  There was a pool of water beside the path I was on and beyond it that pool split, with some of the pool water flowing to the left and the rest to the right.  I thought about the "unknown" aspect of our personal futures.  As we leave the pool of our familiar homes each day we really don't know which way the path may split.  How is it that some part of the water is guided to each side of the divide?  Ultimately, our trust is in the Lord.  He fashioned the pool, created the divide ahead and guides the streams.  Our contentment must be that He will be with us just as He was in the design and it will not be chance that chooses our way!
-
Psalm 23:3 He renews my strength.  He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment