Monday, April 13, 2020

storms

Isaiah 41:10 
fear not, for I am with you;
    be not dismayed, for I am your God;
I will strengthen you, I will help you,
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
-

Storms now blow outside the door
Trees are bending with the force
Rain is driven by the wind
Angry sky is gray and mean
-
People huddle in their homes
Shelt'ring there from germs unknown
Now the blast from nature comes-
Inside / Outside where to run?
-
Go to where the storm can't reach
Hide where even virus flees
Seek the shelter of the Lord
The inner place...the Spirit's home
-
Cover up in His embrace
Speak to Him...Seek His face
Listen to the Word of truth
Cast your fears...set them loose!
-
Remember Nature bows before
The sov'reign hand, the mighty Lord.
And you are His...He loves you dear
Remember always to draw near
-
Faith is stronger than your fears.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment