Thursday, June 3, 2010

What does He see today?

Psalm 14: 2 The LORD looks down from heaven upon the children of men,
         To see if there are any who understand, who seek God.
 
I think it's amazing how we can separate our minds from our actions.  In our minds we know that God is here...is everywhere.  Yet in our daily living we are able to totally block out that reality and replace it with the reality we manufacture.  I suppose this, also, doesn't escape our Lord's design.  When we are able to choose our focus and direct our thoughts wherever we want, will we choose to seek the One who gave us the ability to think and to make all choices?  It helps me to focus on the verse above from Psalm 14.  If I can picture the Lord as He looks down from heaven...looking for individuals who will look back to Him...perhaps I will look His way more often.
 
blessings,
Rob Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment