Monday, June 25, 2018

Fw: nothing between

Psalm 16:
The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
    you hold my lot.....
I have set the Lord always before me;
    because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken.....

11 You make known to me the path of life;
    in your presence there is fullness of joy;
    at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

-
Nothing between...my Lord and I...,
Nothing but Him...my choice to see...
Nothing to block His view of me...
Nothing to share my energy.
-
Nothing stopped Him from finding my soul!
Nothing escaped His ransom's control...
Nothing can block my knowledge of Him...
Nothing remains of my damaging sin.
-
Nothing between our bond is direct...
Honest and clean, your touch is now felt.
Your words to my ear, from Heaven now sent...
My pains and unknowns to you I uplift.
-
Nothing can stop what you have begun...
Eternity's ours, past...the final...rising sun.
-
Nothing between you, Lord, and me.
=
blessings,
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment