Thursday, June 28, 2018

Fw: Waiting and keeping

Psalm 25 has a lot to say about 'waiting and keeping'.  It seems that waiting for the Lord means that if we trust Him to help, to guide, and to deliver and patiently expect Him to show up...He will not only meet the pressing need we feel, He will guide us into His paths...His ways:
-WAITING
Psalm 25:Indeed, none who wait for you shall be put to shame;
    they shall be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous.
-
Lead me in your truth and teach me,
    for you are the God of my salvation;
    for you I wait all the day long.

-
21 May integrity and uprightness preserve me,
    for I wait for you.

-
KEEPING
10 All the paths of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness,
    for those who keep his covenant and his testimonies.

-
Waiting leads to keeping when we wait for Him!
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment