Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Fw: Ponder and call

Psalm 4:1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness!
    You have given me relief when I was in distress.
    Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!
-
Be angry, and do not sin;
    ponder in your own hearts on your beds, and be silent.
-
So much of our relationship with God comes in the quiet places.  It is in the quiet places of the heart that we feel distress and anxiety and in the quiet places that joy forms and fears are stilled.  Almighty God seeks to meet us in those quiet places....where no one else can really see and no one else can really know what is taking place.  So much of the wonder of God is that He sees, He knows and He meets us at our point of need...in the quiet place where only we can feel peace or personal storm.
-
Because He sees our inner person and hears our heart cry and responds...we find the help we need and our confidence is built to trust Him with our lives.
-
Psalm 4 :8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep;
    for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.
-
blessings,
Rob Smith
-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment