Friday, February 7, 2020

life is serious

John 3:Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."
-
Life is serious (not that humor and fun and lightheartedness aren't much of the spice of life).  But the awesome gift each of us have to spend this time in this amazing body and dwelling in this incredible Creation is not to be taken lightly.  We are humbled to consider all that has gone into the design and execution of this life and all that we experience.
-
I remember the amazing days when I saw the births of my children.
I remember looking out over the Grand Canyon.
I am humbled even this morning to look out my window and see towering oaks and pines rising high into the sky.
I have been overwhelmed by something as routine as a sunrise.
I have known the unconditional love of parents and the easy and familiar bond with my sisters.
-
We should be humbled by the continual awareness of this gift of life and we know that we were fashioned for more...for the kingdom of God.
-
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
    all the days of my life,
and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord
    forever.
-
Eternity lies one heartbeat away.  I hope you are as excited and as thrilled as I am to be with the Lord in His kingdom...forever!
-
blessings,
Rob Smith

-------------------------------------------
"Death is inevitable.  Life is a choice!"

John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live."


No comments:

Post a Comment